Home / The Hub / Accommodation Issues

Accommodation Issues

Quake accommodation - assist you to find temporary accommodation.

Department of Building & Housing - Tenancy

Christchurch Coastal Hills Cluster - Do you need help with accommodation because your land is zoned TC3 or your house has a 124 sticker on it?  Does anyone have a spare room or two or even an entire house they are prepared to help these effected people with?  The Coastal Hills Cluster links five Residents Associations and several post-quake community efforts from Ferrymead-Brookhaven, Heathcote, Mt Pleasant, Redcliffs and Sumner

Moveable Rooms

Christchurch City Council - useful info